The exploitation of nuclear energy ( My story )

If we can't mimic the nuclear fusion that happens in stars to produce nuclear energy how can we harvest this last?
Well, the answer is Nuclear fission and to better understand the mechanism of this reaction let me make it more simple so instead of speaking about nanoscopic particles am going to approach the idea by talking about tangible objects.
This is actually a situation that happened to me in real life when I was about 12 years old, I was hanging around in my uncle's backyard playing with the ants as always just giving them seeds to save for winter xD, then I saw a little pigeon laying on the wall of the garage. At that moment, I remembered that my uncle has a hunting rifle in his basement, curiously enough, I decided to break the law and try to shoot the damned pigeon but I was too small to handle the rifle and I didn't carry it the right way, I was too afraid I even put cotton in my ears but I pulled the trigger anyway and I sent the rifle flying backwards the sound was too loud but fortunately my uncle was in his workbench when there is a lot of noise. The thing I discovered after the shock is that I completely missed the pigeon and the bullet went straight through the window of the garage, I could've killed somebody that day, I hurried to return the rifle to its place and went to check the window the bullet clearly made a SMALL HOLE in the glass it was too TINY about THE DIAMETER OF THE BULLET but it was remarkable and I had to hide the fact that I used a rifle in my uncle's backyard!
What is the solution? It's damn easy just break the whole **** glass off xD
This is what I did, I took a MEDIUM SIZE stone and I threw it on the window, It FELL APART instantaneously ( at least when they catch me I will be punished for using a stone, not a rifle xD ).
Then I spent the rest of the evening searching for the missing bullet, I found it, hid it and until today they have never been able to discover the truth. Genius !


Comments

Popular Posts